CLICK TO WATCH interview with FOX News
CLICK THE PHOTO BELOW FOR THE 2011 FULL STORY ON ME…
Apologies as I won’t be giving away any horses on big races this year due to filming a horseplayer reality show that will air on NBC’s Esquire network later this year!
MY SCOREBOARD 2012 (7-2)…
CORRECT ASSESSMENT ON HORSES NOT WINNING in 2012
WINTER MEMORIES (Belmont Stakes Undercard)
UNION RAGS (Kentucky Derby)
GEMOLOGIST (Kentucky Derby)
MARKETING MIX (Derby Day Undercard)
TURALLURE (Derby Day Undercard)
ROYAL DELTA (Dubai World Cup)
SO YOU THINK (Dubai World Cup)
INCORRECT ASSESSMENT ON HORSES NOT WINNING in 2012
SHACKLEFORD (Derby Day Undercard)
UNION RAGS (Belmont Stakes)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK
Here are the REASONS WHY you want to read my FREE NEWSLETTER on horses to bet against on big race days or to invest in my syndicate if you are a serious investor…
- Too many educated people bet without logic on horse racing because they perceive it as gambling. It doesn’t have to be that way. THE MAJORITY OF RACES ARE NOT WORTH BETTING, PERIOD, WHICH IS WHY I SELECT LESS THAN 200 RACES & ABOUT 25 PICK6’s EACH YEAR TO HAMMER. You will likely lose tens of thousands of dollars each year if you listen to only yourself without consulting a true expert. Check your records and ask yourself how much $ you are losing every year before assuming you can earn a profit.
- I have spent over 10,000 hours of my time (over 20 years) building financial models and analyzing races leading me to a profitable ROI. I’ve done the hard yards to avoid the common betting traps. My engineering degree from UCLA helps 😉
- I earned $121,700 from a starting bankroll of $7,500 in the 2011 Breeder’s Cup Handicapping Tournament Challenge (World Series of Horse Betting) and over $150,000 from a starting bankroll of $7,500 in 2012 Breeder’s Cup Tournament Challenge, finishing 2nd back to back years in the biggest real money tournament in the world, competing against the best gamblers in the game earning a greater than 10x return on investment for my silent investors. BREEDER’S CUP TOURNAMENT STORY/ & DEL MAR TIMES STORY
- I know the ins and outs of horse racing after consulting in the racing industry for 4 years as a Director of US Business Development for one of the largest publicly traded gambling companies in the world (BETFAIR Limited Group), helping BETFAIR acquire TVG (Television Games Network) for $50M in addition to building relationships with the top players.
- Bob Levy, independent Director for Penn National Gaming and former part-owner of the Philadelphia Phillies, is one of many investors in the syndicate.
- For more information on SERIOUS investing (minimum $100,000) in the “CRUSH IT” fund, please email:email@example.com.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER…..http://www.twitter.com/rawordie
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK…www.facebook.com/christianhellmers
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK…www.facebook.com/therealchristianhellmers